Rogue Eternity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Closed indefinitely

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Performer Jene-X-Us

Go down 
AuthorMessage
MockWhite
Admin

Performer Jene-X-Us Empty
PostSubject: Performer Jene-X-Us   Performer Jene-X-Us I_icon_minitimeTue May 10, 2011 1:37 pm

Name: Jenexus

Height: Estimated five-three

Appearance: Changing

Performer Jene-X-Us 7437ef6fcf574a91c57e9ab9ba43f7cb

"... Hello. My name is Jene. It is a pleasure to meet you. Is there, by chance, a method I could use to entertain you?"

Jenexus, who writes her name 'Jene-X-Us', is an artist and performer of illusions and vague but impressive magical tricks. She attends Minx Academy for girls, with grade rank 72. This is despite being a complete insomniac.

She has few friends, and seems rather shy, but she's willing to do just about anything for someone she cares about. She is friends with Kanna Finry, younger sister of Mana Finry.

She attends both Day and Night classes. Day for human classes, night for magical tutoring and history on varying non-humans. She sometimes teases people, especially her teachers in Day Class, by changing her appearance at random. Segregated as the races are, the girls and staff who work/attend Day Classes are unaware that there is even a Night class, or that non-human sentients actually exist.
Back to top Go down

Performer Jene-X-Us
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Rogue Eternity :: Introductions :: Introduce Yourself :: The Library-
Jump to: